- No products in the cart.
Swingers Oxford Circus to launch in February 2018
February 2018 will mark the opening of a second Swingers site, this time in Oxford Circus, in a 20,000 square foot unit!
Swingers in the West End will take all the things that guests love about the Swingers in the City – the holy trinity that is street food, cocktails and crazy golf – and give them a brand new immersive setting. Whereas Swingers City reimagined a 1920s English country golf club set in rolling, lush grounds, Swingers West End will take crazy golf back to its seaside roots in a venue that reimagines the faded glamour of the 1920s English Riviera.
Features of the new Swingers West End will include:
- A hidden entrance through a seaside souvenir shop on John Prince’s Street (just off Oxford Street)
- The Bandstand Bar – a stunning all-day bar with an iconic bandstand canopy roof
- The Grand Hotel Bar – inspired by the palm courts of the grand hotels of Eastbourne and Brighton, a free-standing building within Swingers that features a huge island bar surrounded by lush palms
- The Promenade – a lamppost lined boardwalk overlooking one of the crazy golf courses on one side and lined by beach huts on the other side. These beach huts will be home to some of London’s most exciting street food vendors and restaurateurs – more details to be announced soon, but new for the West End will be a very taste bud and Instagram-friendly dessert vendor…
- The Big Wheel Course and the Helter Skelter Course – two beautifully designed 9-hole crazy golf courses jam packed with jumps, loops and moving obstacles, where caddies will serve cocktails to guests as they play.
- A range of stunning private hire rooms and spaces perfect for groups of all sizes, ranging from 12 to 300 people (or up to 600 people if the venue is hired exclusively).
Swingers co-founder and MD Matt Grech-Smith said: “When we first combined crazy golf with cocktails and street food at our pop-up back in 2014, because it had never been done before, we had no idea how enthusiastically our concept would be received. Fast forward three years and Swingers City has been off the chart and has truly put the crazy in crazy golf – we can’t wait to do it all over again, breathing new life into an iconic location in the West End”.
Swingers West End will open in February 2018 and be open 7 days a week to guests over the age of 18.
Tickets for Swinger West End will be available online at www.SwingersLDN.com from Tuesday 14 November.